Become an OCCHC volunteer
If you would like some experience volunteering in our community health centre, we would like to talk to you!
There are no age restrictions and student placements are always welcome. You can make a commitment of time that works for you.
We are looking for
- Driving Gus the Bus
- Office work
- Youth programs
- Art programs
As a volunteer, you will:
- Become part of our community team
- Contribute to your community
- Develop leadership abilities
- Learn hands-on skills
- Enhance your resume
- Gain valuable work experience
- Meet new people
- Learn about your community
- Obtain a reference for work or school
- Share your knowledge and skills
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Have fun!
If you are interested in volunteering with the OCCHC, please complete the volunteer form online or pick one up at the office.