For parents/guardians, professionals, and community members…

How to contact OCCHC staff:

  • Note: There is no OCCHC extension to call youth housing support staff.
  • David’s work cell phone (call or text): (226) 232-6863
  • David’s work email:

If you’re a youth looking for help click here.

Program Hours and Service Delivery:

  • Services and supports are offered 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
  • There are no services offered after 5:00pm weekdays, or on weekends in general.
  • Due to COVID-19, supports and services are being offered virtually (zoom), by phone (voice call and text), email, or in-person (following public health guidelines for keeping each other safe).

Are you concerned that a youth (under the age of 18) is experiencing abuse or neglect? Please call the Children’s Aid Society of Oxford County:

How to make a referral to the Youth Housing Support program

About Youth Housing Support:

  • Anyone can make a referral to the program by contacting the HSW (see above) or filling out a referral package (click on the links below).
  • HSW Program poster

Youth Housing Support referral package:

  1. HSW Referral form
  2. HSW Professional support consent form
  3. HSW Natural support consent form


Ontario Logo

The Youth Housing Support program proudly receives annualized funding from the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services.

How to make a referral to the Transition Aged Youth Coordinated Response (TAY-CR) program

About TAY-CR:

TAY-CR referral package:

  1. TAY-CR Referral form
  2. TAY-CR Professional support consent form
  3. TAY-CR Natural supports consent form

Important notes for filling out and submitting referrals packages

It is ideal if you fill out the referral package with the youth. It is important they knows that:

  • the referral is being made and that they can expect a follow up call form OCCHC.
  • from the start we will actively partner with them and other people/services in their life to better support their success in community.

The TAY-CR professional consent form by default includes OCCHC, Oxford CAS, Wellkin and Youth Justice Services.

  • Youth Justice Services is pre-checked on the form as a workaround because we currently do not have permission to use the logo for the TAY-CR program).

Please contact program staff (see above) with any questions you have about completing the forms.

Physical/Mental Health Emergency Resources:

IMPORTANT: The Youth Housing Support and TAY-CR programs are not crisis services/resources.

If you’re experiencing a physical or mental health emergency and need immediate help:

  • Call ‘911’ or go to your local hospital emergency room department (e.g., Woodstock Hospital, Alexandra Hospital (Ingersoll), or Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital).
  • Mental Health Engagement and Response Team (MHEART):
    • Website:
    • In Woodstock, call Woodstock Police Services at 519-537-2323 and request MHEART.
    • Outside of Woodstock, you can contact OPP at 911 or *OPP on your cell phone and request MHEART.

Mental Health Crisis Resources:

If you’re experiencing a mental health crisis and need to talk with someone.

Kids Help Phone (Available 24/7)

Talk Line: 1-800-668-6868

Text Line: 686868


Reach Out (Available 24/7)

Local: (519) 433-2023

Toll-free: 1-866-933-2023


Wellkin (Woodstock location)

Available Mon. to Thurs. 8:30am-4:30pm and Fri. 8:30am-4:00pm.

Local: (519) 539-0463

Toll-free: 1-877-539-0463


LGBT youthline

Toll-free: 1-200-268-9688

Text: 647-694-4275


Trans Life Line (Available 24/7)