- Advocate with landlords
- Act as a resource for landlord-tenant issues
- Help find appropriate and safe housing
- Connect people with other resources
- Walk people through the process of finding and securing housing
Our housing stability workers can support you for up to six months.
Oxford County Vacancy List
Each week, our housing stability team produces a Housing List. It is not an exhaustive list, but does provide the most up-to-date listings.
Important housing-related information:
All of these are external links. The Oxford County Community Health Centre cannot verify the validity of the information.
- Residential Tenancies Act (Ontario)
- Community Legal Education Ontario – Eviction Information
- Housing Law