Transitional Housing refers to a supportive – yet temporary – type of accommodation that is meant to bridge the gap from homelessness to permanent housing by offering structure, supervision, support, life skills, and in some cases, education and training.
The Oxford County Community Health Centre has launched a public private partnership with a landlord in Woodstock, Ontario.
The OCCHC is now providing a transitional housing program for individuals to become stable while seeking permanent housing.
To apply to the transitional housing program, we ask that anyone interested contact the Jade Davies ext. 209 or Kaitlyn Skuce ext. 257.
This is not just a room rental, participants must be willing to:
- Participate in Life Skills programming
- Agree to Guest Guidelines
- Engage with Housing Workers
- Have goals to achieve with supports
- Be open minded to other supports such as CMHA, ADSTV, CES etc.